2022 Art Show Policies
1. Entries will be accepted in the following eight categories only:
Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Pastel, Colored pencil and Drawing, Mixed Media, Sculpture, and Photography.
2. All entries must be original and be completed by the artist entering the show. Works produced in a workshop are not considered to be original.
The maximum framed size accepted is 36″ X 48″.
3. Sculpture is a work of art in three dimensions with the main function to exist as an artwork.
Each sculpture entry must specify what the sculpture is made of.
4. All multi-media entries must specify what mediums have been used in the artwork.
5. Photography – There will be one category for photography. This includes analog, digital and computer enhanced.
6. All entries must be no older than four years and no larger than 36″ X 48″.
7. Entries must not have been previously shown at the La Cloche Art Show.
8. All entries must be for sale.
9. Transport of the art piece to and from the show is the responsibility of the artist.
10. All artwork must be wire hung and ready for hanging or it will not be accepted. Exhibition quality framing or stretched canvas is required with the price, name and title on the back.
11. The $30 entry fee covers the entrant’s maximum of three entries.
If you pre-register the entry fee is only $25.
12. A commission of thirty percent (30%) of the selling price will be deducted from all artwork sold.
13. You may pre-register by June 10th or
register with art work on June 17th and 18th.
14. Art work and biographies will be accepted at the Whitefish Falls Community Centre on June 17th and 18th from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
15. All entries will be insured upon receipt June 17th 2022 until July 11th, 2022. It is imperative that all unsold art be picked up no later than July 11th.
16. THIS IS A JURIED SHOW AND WORKS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER JUNE 18th, 2022.
17. All entries passed by the jury are eligible for awards.
18. Works not passed by the jury will not be hung and may be picked up during the show.
19. All accepted entries MUST remain hanging until 5:30 p.m. the final day of the show, July 9th.
20. Awards will be presented at the Opening Ceremonies on July 1st at 7:00 p.m. in Whitefish Falls.
*Note this year will not include a wine and cheese party.*
21. All unsold art may be picked up between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. on Sunday July 10th or between 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. on Monday, July 11th, 2020. Cheques for sold art may be picked up at the same time.
22. All artists entering the La Cloche Art Show agree to all Art Show Policies.